- Applications will be made online via TYBS within the dates indicated in the call announcement.
- Before applying, the application conditions, the evaluation method and process should be read carefully. (See Call Text Article 3 and 6)
- Documents to be uploaded to the application system must be in Turkish or English. Certified Turkish or English translations must be provided for any documents prepared in other languages.
- Uploading the required documents to the system will be sufficient during the application stage, additional submission of documents to BİDEB is not required.
- Following the announcement of the call evaluation result, applicants must submit the required documents to the project tracking system (PTS).
Application can be withdrawn at any stage. For withdrawal, a wet-signature petition must be sent to BİDEB stating the application year and period. BİDEB will update the application after receipt of the petition.