- Being a Turkish citizen
- Being enrolled in a doctorate program in one of our country's higher education institutions and to passed phd qualifying exam and must have been accepted the thesis proposal or being medical specialty student.
- To have an invitation letter from the host institute.
- Not benefiting from the program before.
- To do research on his/her thesis.
- Not to overrun 4 years between the date of registration of the PHD and the starting date of applications.
- To have a language sufficiency degree provided in the application documents.