The programme will include:
- Scholarship for the coordinator,
- Family allowance (if applicable),
- Initial research grant,
- Research project grant,
- Grant intended for establishing a research team (scholarship for up to 5 graduate students and post-doctoral researchers the project coordinator will include in the research team for conducting his/her research in Turkey)
- Project Incentive Bonus for researchers involved within the scope of the research project,
- Institutional share allowance for host institution,
- Health insurance for the coordinator and his/her family,
- Travel allowance for the coordinator and his/her family,
- Mentoring Support.
*Maximum two of the scholars who will take part in the project team can be master students and one can be a post-doctoral researcher.