TÜBİTAK SME R&D Start-Up Support Programme (1507) aims at increasing the research‐technology development capability, innovation culture and competitiveness of SMEs. The program was established in 2007. The program provide support as grant for SMEs
SMEs supported by the programme are expected to be more competitive in developing their technology and innovation, to systematically run projects, to develop products with high added value, to have a corporate research technology development culture and to effectively participate in national and international funding programs.
Project proposals submitted to the 1507 programme are evaluated and monitored under the relevant technology group:
- Machinery, Manufacturing Technologies Group (MAKITEG)
- Materials, Metallurgical and Chemical Technologies Group (METATEG)
- Electrical, Electronic Technologies Group (ELOTEG)
- Information Technologies Group (BILTEG)
- Biotechnology, Agriculture, Environment and Food Technologies Group (BIYOTEG)
- Transportation, Defence, Energy and Textile Technologies Group (USETEG)
To reach TUBİTAK 1507 SME R&D Start-Up Support Programme 2022 Call 1 documents please click here
Please click here for the presentation regarding the industry R&D Support Program call process.
Click here to reach Technology Preparation Levels and Priority Technology Areas R&D and Innovation Topics presentation.
Click here for Method for Evaluation of the 'Commercialization Monitoring Process' Results
Click here for The presentation about the Commercialization Monitoring Process