Terms of Application
Terms of Application
- The application is made by the event coordinator (natural person) who is at least completed his/her doctorate education, in the organizing committee of the event, residing in the country and working at a university / education and research hospital / research institute,
- The event coordinator, trainers, participants and organizing board members must be registered in the TÜBİTAK ARBİS database,
- The members of the event organizing committee must consist of at least 3 scientists from different universities / research agencies from Turkey,
- To have a unique and up-to-date web page with information about the event to be organized, (On the website, the members of the organizing committee and scientific committee of the event, who will be the trainers of the event, the subject, purpose, scope, place and date of the event should be clearly stated. Announcements such as advertisements, posters, news, etc. are not accepted as the original website. The website with the specified contents of the event for which support is requested must be completed and active as of the closing date of the relevant application period. Regulations after this date will not be taken into consideration.)
- The number of lesson hours to be paid by a trainer during the event should not exceed 25% of the total number of lessons in the event,
- A class size should be a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 30 participants, with a maximum of 60 participants in the event, (this condition is not required for online events)
- There should be a minimum of 60 and a maximum of 270 days between the starting date of the event and the deadline for the relevant application period, (Applications made after the event has been organized will not be accepted.)
- To plan the lessons in the activity program as consecutive days,
- Trainers to teach should be composed of at least doctoral scientists,
- Participants must be students studied within the country or employees in the country.
- Participants can participate in the events for a maximum of three times, the success criteria are based on the selection of the participants to be accepted to the event,
- Not being dismissed from the profession, public service or from the organization of the relevant institutions directly or within the framework of the procedures stipulated in the Decree Laws enacted under the state of emergency.