Liability of Reporting
- The scientific/research competence of the applicant,
- Scientific and technological value of the research proposal,
- You can fill out the application form only in Turkish or English.
2216 “Research Fellowship Program for International Researchers” application for 2014 (second term) is opening. Applications are accepted beginning on October 10th. The application deadline is November 12nd at 17.30 (Local time).
2216 “Research Fellowship Program for International Researchers” applications for 2014 (first term) are opening. Applications are accepted beginning on March 17th. The application deadline is April 21st at 17.30 (Local time).
With the new regulations;
Successful applicants must send the original copy of following documents in order to be able to use their fellowships.
1 - Application form (must be filled electronically)
2 - Copy of birth certificate or passport (pages of personal information)
3 - Curriculum vitae for the applicant (Template can be downloaded from the program web site)
4 - Curriculum vitae and list of publications for the scientist in charge
5 - Research proposal (Template can be downloaded from the program web site)
The proposal will be evaluated according to the following 4 evaluation criteria:
1. Research potential of the fellow
2. Scientific and technological quality of the research proposal
3. Impact of the proposed fellowship to the applicant’s training and career development to the hosting institution and to Turkey
4. Implementation of the proposed research