- In line with the detailed work plan proposed during the application, the coordinator is responsible for submitting progress reports on the dates specified in the agreement as well as a final report covering project’s all scientific, technical, administrative, financial developments and outcomes by the end of fellowship period.
- Progress reports are expected to be submitted on the date specified in the agreement, while the final report is expected to be submitted within two months following the research completion date. Scholarship payments of the coordinator, who has not submitted progress reports until the specified date, are suspended. A financial report covering reasons and breakdown of expenses of such period should be included in the appendices of progress reports and final report. If the host institution is a private sector company or a foundation university, certified councillorship report is also sought.
- Progress reports and final report are evaluated by expert counsellors assigned by TÜBİTAK.
- TÜBİTAK, if deems necessary, may invite the coordinator to inquire about the progress or assign person and/or persons it will determine to inspect and audit the research in scientific, technical, administrative and financial terms.
- Final reports are approved or rejected by Group Executive Committee decision as a result of the evaluation carried out by expert counsellors assigned by TÜBİTAK. The project whose final report is approved is deemed to be completed. For the project whose final report is rejected, abolition and cancellation provisions are applied, depending on the rejection reason. After the project is completed, the outstanding balance in the project’s special account is returned to TÜBİTAK’s account.
Click here for the guide on how to initiate and use support for rewarded researchers.